Sat, Dec 31|
The Mind Full to Mindful Vision Board Party (Virtual)
Join the intimate small-group vision board party and set yourself up for success in 2023 by recording powerful goal-setting affirmations and creating a visual tool to help inspire and motivate you.
Time & Location
Dec 31, 2022, 10:30 PM GMT – Jan 01, 2023, 12:00 AM GMT
About the event
Have you been fortunate to achieve all that you set out to this time last year or perhaps, like most, distractions and busyness of life got in the way?
If you want to increase the likelihood of reaching your goals and dreams in 2023, goal visualization is where it all begins.
By having the ability to visualize your goals, you do a few important things:
- It teaches your brain to recognize what resources it will need to help you succeed in reaching your goals.
- It creates an inner motivation to strive for your goals and dreams.
- It promotes positive thinking, which will help you to stay on track to be successful in the long run.
The Mind Full to Mindful Vision Board Party is an intimate small-group virtual workshop holding a sacred space for attendees to focus on goals without distractions, create powerful visual tools to map out the road to success and share inspiration with like-minded women.
While vision boards are aesthetically pleasing, they also hold a lot of meaning. They can symbolize your dreams and desires and can depict anything you hope to achieve in the future.
Studies show that by writing down our goals we are 42% more likely to achieve them.
Therefore spending time creating a visual version of your goals list and hanging it in a spot that you can see every day, could be the motivation you need to make your dream life, your reality.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- 1.5 hour vision board and manifestation party hosted by Dr Noreen Nguru
- The Mind Full to Mindful goal-setting workbook
- The Mind Full To Mindful digital vision board kit
- 15-minute live guided meditation
(excludes craft supplies and food and drinks)